What’s your new year resolution?
Last updated at 13:03, Friday, 28 December 2012
As we hurtle towards the new year and put the excesses of Christmas behind us, thoughts often turn to the upcoming 12 months. The Times & Star asks people from across West Cumbria for their new year resolutions.
Tell us what yours is below!
First published at 12:59, Friday, 28 December 2012
Published by http://www.timesandstar.co.uk
Have your say
my resolution is to stop the government plan to turn Cumbria into a nuclear sacrifice zone.1. Stop Moorcide
2. Stop geological dumpLove life!
Make your comment
- Former aquarium worker’s £118,000 theft charge
- Inspirational Kelly is the pride of Cumbria (1 comment)
- Injured soldier’s royal games joy
- Cockermouth infant school mum eyes top award
- Cathy’s cooking up a storm
- Nature reserve under threat from beck silt
- Police identify dead man found in West Cumbrian park
- Mourners say farewell to Maryport man killed after fall from Eastbourne Pier (1 comment)
- Honour the heroes of our communities
- VIDEO: Young film-maker Lee tackles a tough issue