What’s your new year resolution?
Last updated at 13:03, Friday, 28 December 2012
As we hurtle towards the new year and put the excesses of Christmas behind us, thoughts often turn to the upcoming 12 months. The Times & Star asks people from across West Cumbria for their new year resolutions.
Tell us what yours is below!
First published at 12:59, Friday, 28 December 2012
Published by http://www.timesandstar.co.uk
Have your say
my resolution is to stop the government plan to turn Cumbria into a nuclear sacrifice zone.1. Stop Moorcide
2. Stop geological dumpLove life!
Make your comment
- Last clinic for school nurse Ann
- Second award for lifeboat crew doctor
- Graffiti artist Banksy pops into Cockermouth? (1 comment)
- New beat for new mum Laura
- Girls bring alive poems of Rossetti
- Cockermouth's flood defence work is a ‘waste of money’ says leading trader
- West Cumbrian firm in court over the death of worker
- ‘Too rude for TV’ Roy Chubby Brown flies in
- Obituary - John Payton, of Cockermouth
- No change on taxi fares in Allerdale