What’s your new year resolution?
Last updated at 13:03, Friday, 28 December 2012
As we hurtle towards the new year and put the excesses of Christmas behind us, thoughts often turn to the upcoming 12 months. The Times & Star asks people from across West Cumbria for their new year resolutions.
Tell us what yours is below!
First published at 12:59, Friday, 28 December 2012
Published by http://www.timesandstar.co.uk
Have your say
my resolution is to stop the government plan to turn Cumbria into a nuclear sacrifice zone.1. Stop Moorcide
2. Stop geological dumpLove life!
Make your comment
- PROMS SPECIAL: It’s time to say goodbye
- Delays to Cockermouth Main Street reopening
- West Cumbria school's memorial garden honours inspirational student
- Anger at ‘confusing’ question in planning poll
- Artist Percy Kelly remembered with post office plaque
- Friends band together to help Scarlett raise funds
- Careers fair in former record shop is big hit
- Georgian style wedding for couple
- Plea for old brewery bottle
- First electric taxi on the road