What’s your new year resolution?
Last updated at 13:03, Friday, 28 December 2012
As we hurtle towards the new year and put the excesses of Christmas behind us, thoughts often turn to the upcoming 12 months. The Times & Star asks people from across West Cumbria for their new year resolutions.
Tell us what yours is below!
First published at 12:59, Friday, 28 December 2012
Published by http://www.timesandstar.co.uk
Have your say
my resolution is to stop the government plan to turn Cumbria into a nuclear sacrifice zone.1. Stop Moorcide
2. Stop geological dumpLove life!
Make your comment
- Sarah Millican comes to Keswick
- COMING SOON: Uppies and Downies as it happens
- Workington Uppies all out for revenge for Downies’ double whitewash
- Businesses back Maryport defibrillator bid
- Workington factory to close with loss of 152 jobs (6 comments)
- West Cumbria's hospital to keep its maternity unit - if it is "safe and sustainable"
- Major incident at Cumbrian hospitals stood down (2 comments)
- New hand at Hospice at Home West Cumbria
- Cyclist taken to hospital afte Honister Pass fall
- Comedian Sean Lock sells out Workington’s Carnegie Theatre in record time (5 comments)