What’s your new year resolution?
Last updated at 13:03, Friday, 28 December 2012
As we hurtle towards the new year and put the excesses of Christmas behind us, thoughts often turn to the upcoming 12 months. The Times & Star asks people from across West Cumbria for their new year resolutions.
Tell us what yours is below!
First published at 12:59, Friday, 28 December 2012
Published by http://www.timesandstar.co.uk
Have your say
my resolution is to stop the government plan to turn Cumbria into a nuclear sacrifice zone.1. Stop Moorcide
2. Stop geological dumpLove life!
Make your comment
- Coal mining memorial planned for town centre
- Free surprise as Julie says it with flowers
- Teacher earns trophy by a whisker
- ‘Three-year wait’ for disc parking on Cockermouth street
- Council pair offer £9,000 to end years of misery for bus passengers
- Tony’s now a winner in his life-long battle of the bulge
- Cockermouth Beer Festival goes down a treat
- New lease of life for historic Workington pub
- Author’s visit to school is no fantasy
- Fallen tree closes main West Cumbria road