Bid to build 23 new homes in Seaton
Last updated at 12:09, Friday, 05 October 2012
Plans to build 23 new homes in Seaton have been revealed.
Social landlord Home Group wants to create the estate on land off Barnett Drive.
Seventeen would be for rent, while six would be shared ownership properties.
There would be nine two-bedroom bungalows, seven two-bedroom houses and seven three-bedroom houses.
If planning permission is granted, it is hoped building work will begin in March.
Seaton villagers are invited to meet representatives from Home Group at a drop-in session at Seaton Rugby Club on Wednesday, from 2pm to 7pm.
People can ask questions and share their views on the development.
Anyone who is unable to attend but would like more information can call 01946 518044.
First published at 11:51, Friday, 05 October 2012
Published by http://www.timesandstar.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
- Father leads fight to save St Bees School
- Chris to lead artistic way at Cockermouth's Kirkgate Centre
- Seaton allotments owner taking holders to court
- ‘Baby Elliott pulled through and now we want to say thanks’
- Workington’s new pub opens next week
- Salute for British Legion stalwart in branch appeal
- Action group to raise A596 report findings
- West Cumbrian consultant in ‘fat cat’ pay claim media storm
- Takeaway set to cook up a treat in Maryport
- Workington MP hopefuls face public questions (1 comment)