Bid to build 23 new homes in Seaton
Last updated at 12:09, Friday, 05 October 2012
Plans to build 23 new homes in Seaton have been revealed.
Social landlord Home Group wants to create the estate on land off Barnett Drive.
Seventeen would be for rent, while six would be shared ownership properties.
There would be nine two-bedroom bungalows, seven two-bedroom houses and seven three-bedroom houses.
If planning permission is granted, it is hoped building work will begin in March.
Seaton villagers are invited to meet representatives from Home Group at a drop-in session at Seaton Rugby Club on Wednesday, from 2pm to 7pm.
People can ask questions and share their views on the development.
Anyone who is unable to attend but would like more information can call 01946 518044.
First published at 11:51, Friday, 05 October 2012
Published by http://www.timesandstar.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
- Two weeks to act over Cumbrian parking permits charge (9 comments)
- Artwork reflects Maryport history
- Little Clifton couple on a mission to help Gambia
- Tune in to Maryport man's pampered pooch TV reality show
- West Cumbrian village bus service is axed (7 comments)
- Dog-friendly Keswick pub set to reopen (2 comments)
- Maryport bus cuts hit traders (1 comment)
- Award chance for Greysouthen writer
- Green Maryport firm hailed by presenter Kevin McCloud
- Funeral tributes to Flimby man Brian