Bid to build 23 new homes in Seaton
Last updated at 12:09, Friday, 05 October 2012
Plans to build 23 new homes in Seaton have been revealed.
Social landlord Home Group wants to create the estate on land off Barnett Drive.
Seventeen would be for rent, while six would be shared ownership properties.
There would be nine two-bedroom bungalows, seven two-bedroom houses and seven three-bedroom houses.
If planning permission is granted, it is hoped building work will begin in March.
Seaton villagers are invited to meet representatives from Home Group at a drop-in session at Seaton Rugby Club on Wednesday, from 2pm to 7pm.
People can ask questions and share their views on the development.
Anyone who is unable to attend but would like more information can call 01946 518044.
First published at 11:51, Friday, 05 October 2012
Published by http://www.timesandstar.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
- Fightback begins as Cockermouth Main Street reopens
- Volunteer drivers step up after Maryport bus cuts
- Work begins on Workington snooker hall demolition
- Security increased at theft-hit West Cumbrian church
- Maryport girl becomes youngest qualified diver in Cumbria
- West Cumbria GP to join fight against deadly Ebola
- West Cumbrian village hall work pays off
- New group planned to give a voice to Workington traders
- Cockermouth School to consult again on switching to an academy
- Battle on against Workington turbines
- Four Workington pubs sold
- Two weeks to act over Cumbrian parking permits charge (10 comments)
- Snooker hall demolition planned in Workington (2 comments)
- Green Maryport firm hailed by presenter Kevin McCloud (1 comment)
- West Cumbrian village bus service is axed (7 comments)