Bid to build 23 new homes in Seaton
Last updated at 12:09, Friday, 05 October 2012
Plans to build 23 new homes in Seaton have been revealed.
Social landlord Home Group wants to create the estate on land off Barnett Drive.
Seventeen would be for rent, while six would be shared ownership properties.
There would be nine two-bedroom bungalows, seven two-bedroom houses and seven three-bedroom houses.
If planning permission is granted, it is hoped building work will begin in March.
Seaton villagers are invited to meet representatives from Home Group at a drop-in session at Seaton Rugby Club on Wednesday, from 2pm to 7pm.
People can ask questions and share their views on the development.
Anyone who is unable to attend but would like more information can call 01946 518044.
First published at 11:51, Friday, 05 October 2012
Published by http://www.timesandstar.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
- Leisure centre go-ahead for Workington (10 comments)
- NEW PHOTOS: Sun shone on Sealy Spyatstock
- Day out at Maryport for Iggesund golfers
- Frank built 42-year career with West Cumbrian construction company
- Workington care home put residents’ safety ‘at risk’
- West Cumbria woman Harriet turns 100
- Performing arts hub planned for Workington
- Workington boy scores top marks for school attendance
- Council couple lead Maryport parking charge fight
- Help former Workington Reds kit man net charity cash