Woman found dead in Workington toilet named
Last updated at 14:01, Wednesday, 05 March 2014
A woman found dead in a public toilet in Workington has been named.
Paramedics were called to the toilets under the Parksafe car park in the town centre at 2.10pm yesterday.
Susan Marie Lambert, 64, of Hunter's Drive, Seaton, was found a member of the public in the toilets under the Parksafe multi-storey car park on Central Way.
Police said there were no suspicious circumstances and the details had been passed on to the coroner.
First published at 15:49, Tuesday, 04 March 2014
Published by http://www.timesandstar.co.uk
- Support is growing for Workington bypass demand
- ‘Truly glorious’, says RAF veteran as he soars again
- Time capsule message from Harrington pupils
- Excavation sheds more light on life in Roman Maryport
- Commonwealth baton honour for dairy man
- Classrooms put together in just a day
- Leisure centre go-ahead for Workington (17 comments)
- NEW PHOTOS: Sun shone on Sealy Spyatstock
- Day out at Maryport for Iggesund golfers
- Frank built 42-year career with West Cumbrian construction company