Woman found dead in Workington toilet named
Last updated at 14:01, Wednesday, 05 March 2014
A woman found dead in a public toilet in Workington has been named.
Paramedics were called to the toilets under the Parksafe car park in the town centre at 2.10pm yesterday.
Susan Marie Lambert, 64, of Hunter's Drive, Seaton, was found a member of the public in the toilets under the Parksafe multi-storey car park on Central Way.
Police said there were no suspicious circumstances and the details had been passed on to the coroner.
First published at 15:49, Tuesday, 04 March 2014
Published by http://www.timesandstar.co.uk
- Ex Maryport coastguard and his wife celebrate 50 golden years
- Final call-out for West Cumbrian fireman Brian
- Owners speak out in Cockermouth trees row
- Fight continues for Angel of the West in Workington (5 comments)
- Lottery blow for Cockermouth war commemorations (2 comments)
- Cockermouth Main Street dug up again after sewer collapse (1 comment)
- Dancewear shop set to open in Workington
- Cockermouth care home launches tea shop
- West Cumbrian high fliers on awards shortlist
- One Direction fans flock to Workington theatre show