Woman found dead in Workington toilet named
Last updated at 14:01, Wednesday, 05 March 2014
A woman found dead in a public toilet in Workington has been named.
Paramedics were called to the toilets under the Parksafe car park in the town centre at 2.10pm yesterday.
Susan Marie Lambert, 64, of Hunter's Drive, Seaton, was found a member of the public in the toilets under the Parksafe multi-storey car park on Central Way.
Police said there were no suspicious circumstances and the details had been passed on to the coroner.
First published at 15:49, Tuesday, 04 March 2014
Published by http://www.timesandstar.co.uk
- Fightback begins as Cockermouth Main Street reopens (2 comments)
- Volunteer drivers step up after Maryport bus cuts (3 comments)
- Work begins on Workington snooker hall demolition (1 comment)
- Security increased at theft-hit West Cumbrian church
- Maryport girl becomes youngest qualified diver in Cumbria
- West Cumbria GP to join fight against deadly Ebola
- West Cumbrian village hall work pays off
- New group planned to give a voice to Workington traders
- Cockermouth School to consult again on switching to an academy
- Battle on against Workington turbines