Woman found dead in Workington toilet named
Last updated at 14:01, Wednesday, 05 March 2014
A woman found dead in a public toilet in Workington has been named.
Paramedics were called to the toilets under the Parksafe car park in the town centre at 2.10pm yesterday.
Susan Marie Lambert, 64, of Hunter's Drive, Seaton, was found a member of the public in the toilets under the Parksafe multi-storey car park on Central Way.
Police said there were no suspicious circumstances and the details had been passed on to the coroner.
First published at 15:49, Tuesday, 04 March 2014
Published by http://www.timesandstar.co.uk
- Thieves smash church's World War One window
- Cockermouth Community Hospital officially opened (1 comment)
- Frustrating delay to Megan’s US surgery
- New £1.5 million Cockermouth service station gets the go-ahead
- Mental health charity under threat after funding shock
- Business booming for Claire's Cockermouth coffee shop
- Mourners pay tribute to the life of ‘our little star’
- Two friends with three mountains to conquer
- Isabelle’s joy at surgery go-ahead
- Big ‘yes’ to Lidl store plan