Woman found dead in Workington toilet named
Last updated at 14:01, Wednesday, 05 March 2014
A woman found dead in a public toilet in Workington has been named.
Paramedics were called to the toilets under the Parksafe car park in the town centre at 2.10pm yesterday.
Susan Marie Lambert, 64, of Hunter's Drive, Seaton, was found a member of the public in the toilets under the Parksafe multi-storey car park on Central Way.
Police said there were no suspicious circumstances and the details had been passed on to the coroner.
First published at 15:49, Tuesday, 04 March 2014
Published by http://www.timesandstar.co.uk
- Ofsted criticised by retiring head
- On the trail of woolly characters in Cockermouth
- Lidl pledges to use local firms in Maryport build
- Big ‘yes’ to Lidl store plan
- Lillian to retire so she can do more in the community
- Cumbria County Council chief defends difficult parking policy moves
- Obituary - Mary MacDonald, of Cockermouth
- CAMPAIGN: Help us keep hearts beating strongly in your community
- PHOTOS: Salute West Cumbria's superheroes (1 comment)
- ‘Alfie is my superhero' - Meet the children of the year