Police investigate alleged stabbing
Published at 18:17, Saturday, 28 April 2012
A young man is recovering in hospital after an alleged stabbing incident in Annan today.
Dumfries & Galloway Police have not released any details but the force has confirmed that officers were called out to an incident which led to a person suffering "non life-threatening" injuries.
"Somebody is in hospital but the investigation is at an early stage," said a spokeswoman for the force.
Reports on Twitter suggest that the injured person is a young male.
Photos of police at the scene have been published on the social networking site.
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
- Greggs branch closing (2 comments)
- New West Cumbrian bar and bistro will create 20 jobs (2 comments)
- West Cumbrian woman banned from 45 shops
- Staff devastated after fire destroys part of Cumbrian hospital (6 comments)
- Schools shut amid traffic chaos in snow-hit Cumbria (11 comments)