Should have known better
Published at 00:00, Wednesday, 28 February 2007
I FEEL no sympathy for Josephine Graham who says she has “been through hell” since her daughter and son-in-law, Margaret and Joseph Topliss, were banned from keeping animals for life. The Topliss’s dog, Bonny, was found in appalling conditions in the house where they all lived (News & Star, February 23).
What sort of grandmother could live with her family in such appalling conditions, never mind being party to the cruelty inflicted on the animals they owned?
She says at her age she “shouldn’t be having all this hassle”.
I say at her age she should have known better.
What sort of an example is set to their children and her grandchildren?
Well done to the RSPCA.
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
- September decision on whether Americans will continue to run Sellafield (2 comments)
- £7m construction skills centre opening in west Cumbria
- Garden centre paying £47,000 to make nearby junctions safer
- BBC DIY SOS appeals for help with Cumbrian tot's house revamp
- West Cumbrian rapist sentenced to 12 years in prison