Arsene Wenger declared that he plans to use Jack Wilshere as inspiration to build a talented, young squad of British talents.
And while I admire the Arsenal boss for wanting to help develop our British talent, it’s only 16 years too late.
Wenger has persistently opted for mediocre foreign imports ahead of British youth (no... [more] (2 comments)
Published: November 30, 2012
- Pram push to highlight concerns over West Cumberland Hospital services
- Fightback begins as Cockermouth Main Street reopens (7 comments)
- Cumbrian brothers accused of GBH were ‘watching rugby match’ - court
- Workington Jobcentre first in Cumbria to go digital (1 comment)
- Volunteer drivers step up after Maryport bus cuts (9 comments)