There have been some interesting coming and goings in the speedway world recently with some changes of the top riders at Elite League level.
Many people will hope that the changes will make the League a more even playing field after we had Poole and Swindon running away at the top last year.
Although we did have an almighty... [more]
Published: December 14, 2012
- September decision on whether Americans will continue to run Sellafield (2 comments)
- £7m construction skills centre opening in west Cumbria
- West Cumbrian rapist sentenced to 12 years in prison
- BBC DIY SOS appeals for help with Cumbrian tot's house revamp
- Garden centre paying £47,000 to make nearby junctions safer