Teen charged after stolen car crashes in Maryport
Published at 14:24, Monday, 25 February 2013
A teenager has been charged after a stolen car crashed into a wall.
Police were called to Church Street, Maryport, at about 9.30pm on Saturday to reports that a silver Vauxhall Astra car had been in a collision.
Two males were arrested and interviewed by police and a 15-year-old boy from Maryport was charged with being a passenger in a vehicle stolen as part of an aggravated theft.
The second male was released without charge.
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
- Dogs banned from some parks and spaces in Cumbria (43 comments)
- Tributes to ‘one of Maryport’s loveliest men’ (4 comments)
- Teachers show heart for campaign as Workington school nears closure
- Maryport woman in court on Workington care home neglect charges
- Bidders needed to help serve up cafe on Maryport estate (1 comment)