Teenager arrested in arson probe
Published at 17:24, Sunday, 09 December 2012
Police have arrested a 19-year-old in connection with an alleged arson attack in Carlisle.
Emergency services were called to a house on Henderson Road, Currock, last last night.
An 18-year-old had to be treated for smoke inhalation. No-one else was hurt.
The property was damaged by smoke.
Police say a 19-year-old man from Carlisle was arrested on suspicion of arson and was being questioned by officers.
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
- Workington factory to close with loss of 152 jobs (6 comments)
- Legal challenge over Cockermouth's Taste Cumbria event (16 comments)
- Nuclear college to be built in West Cumbria (8 comments)
- Comedian Sean Lock sells out Workington’s Carnegie Theatre in record time (5 comments)
- Cumbrian man suffers serious facial injuries in attack