Man in court after shots heard at construction site
Last updated at 07:11, Monday, 14 October 2013
A man is today due in court charged with firearms offences after shots were allegedly heard at a construction site.
A replica gun was found and a 30-year-old man, named by police as Nicky James Horsfall of Far Moss, Northside, Workington, has been charged with possession of a firearm with intent to cause fear of violence, as well as a public order offence.
He will appear at West Allerdale Magistrates' Court today following an alleged incident in the early hours of Saturday morning. A 35-year-old man was also arrested and released without charge.
First published at 08:37, Saturday, 12 October 2013
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
- Sixty join pilgrimage to Cumbria's 'Angel of the West'
- Tributes to West Cumbrian health worker found dead (10 comments)
- Lottery blow for Cockermouth war commemorations (3 comments)
- Fight continues for Angel of the West in Workington (8 comments)
- Cockermouth Main Street dug up again after sewer collapse (1 comment)