Workington man admits burgling flat
Published at 12:17, Friday, 18 January 2013
A 20-YEAR-old man from Workington has been remanded in custody after he admitted burgling a flat.
At Carlisle Crown Court yesterday, Nathan Lancaster, of Brierydale, Salterbeck, admitted burgling a flat at Duke Street in Workington on December 30 last year.
While there, he stole two remote controls, the court was told.
Remanding him in custody until February 6, when he will be sentenced, Judge Peter Davies told the defendant: “You have pleaded guilty to a serious offence.”
The judge ordered that background reports on Lancaster should be prepared by the Probation Service.
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
- 45 people evacuated as bus catches fire near Cockermouth
- Missing ex-England rugby league international found safe and well
- West Cumbrian man admits sexual activity with child
- Tributes to Cumbria crash tragedy teenager
- 'We want hospital we were promised', MP tells 4,000-strong health rally (46 comments)