MARINE AND COASTAL ACCESS ACT 2009 APPLICATION FOR MARINE LICENCENotice ID: BRA1284713
MARINE AND COASTAL ACCESS ACT 2009 APPLICATION FOR MARINE LICENCE
Notice is hereby given that the Port of Workington, Harbour Office, Prince of Wales Dock, Workington, Cumbria, CAI4 2JH, has applied to the Marine Management Organisation under the Marine and Coastal Access Act 2009, Part 4, for a marine licence to undertake dredging within the Port of Workington and disposal of the dredged material at sea. Plans showing the position of the works may be inspected at The Port of Workington.
Copies of the application and associated information may be viewed on line in the Public Register at
Representations in respect of die application should ordinarily be made by:
- Visiting the MMO public register at httpsJ/mari
ve/MMO_PUBUC_REGISTER/search!area=3 and accessing the 'make a comment* section of case reference M LA/2019/00168; However, we will also accept representations via the following formats:
- By email to
; or alternatively
- By letter addressed to Marine Management Organisation, Lancaster House, Hampshire Court Newcastie upon Tyne, NE4 7YH
In all cases, correspondence must
- Be received within 28 days of the date of the notice; 09 August 2019
- Quote the case reference; and
- include an address to which correspondence relating to the representation or objection may be sent
The Marine Management Organisation will pass to the applicant a copy of any objection or representation we receive.