Workington's Moffat brothers, Kristian with 95, and Callum, 60, led the way as almost 600 runs were scored in the North Lancs and Cumbria Premier Division game against Keswick.

Professional Kaushalya Gajasinghe made an unbeaten 56, and Grant Reid, 39.

At tea, the visitors were 308 for seven. Keswick’s pro Geeth Kumara took four for 58 in his 15 overs.

Keswick also liked the pitch and another big innings of 91 from Kumara, 43 not out from keeper Stephen Moss and 35 from Scott McGown saw Keswick to 262 for nine when overs ran out. Matthew Lowden took three for 29 in eight overs.

Choosing to bat at Whitehaven, Cockermouth soon lost both openers, but the remaining top-order hammered the Whitehaven attack, as Matthew Sempill hit 56 with six fours and Greg Platten scored 50 with six fours and one six to take their side to 176 for four.

Professional Haseeb Azam kept the scoreboard moving, and when overs ran out, he was unbeaten on 63 containing seven fours and six, and Cockermouth were 214 for six. Whitehaven’s Habib Baloch took four for 48 in his 15 overs.

In reply, Whitehaven gave another disappointing batting display to be all out for 95 in the 27th over. Haseeb Azam returned five for 20 in eight overs and Chris Hodgson four for 16 in seven overs.

Wigton won the toss and batted at home to Dalton.

Their innings was dominated by skipper Nico Watts' century.

His 120 contained 14 fours and one six. Good support came from Mikey Hill, 39, John Reed, 38, Mike Slack,37, and pro Theo Manihera, with 30, saw Wigton to 308 for eight at tea.

Dalton’s innings had a terrible start with the top four all back in the shed with three ducks and a score of eight between them.

Pro Winstone Masahadza with 33 and Danny Sharpe’s 30 made some recovery but Dalton slumped to 127 all out in the 30th over. Wigton’s Mikey Hill took three wickets in 11 balls without conceding a run.

Lindal Moor’s top-order collapsed to 34 for 4 at home to Haverigg.

Then, skipper Edward Waind joined Callum McDougall and they took the score to 146, before Waind was out for 76. Paul Wilcock then partnered McDougall who was run out for 40.

Wilcock made a valuable 39, and the Moor were 217 all out in the 48th over.

In a steady start, Haverigg skipper and opener Drew Postlethwaite made 34, and his brother Jordan, 40.

Pro Ray Kaia went for 28 at 123 for four but Haverigg wickets then fell regularly and they were all out for 171.

Lindal pro Keshan Wijerathne returned six for 38 in 15 overs..

Put into bat at Millom, the Furness batting was well short of its usual standard.

Rishi Dhawan top-scored with 42, and Sam Dutton, a valuable 36, and the visitors were 153 all out in the 40th over. Millom’s Billy Thompson took four for 16 in 5.5 overs.

In reply, Millom could not handle the bowling of the Furness pro, Rishi Dhawan.

Only Paul O’Callaghan, batting at No.10, went past twenty making 31, in the all out total of 90 in the 21st over. Dhawan took seven for 40 in 10 overs, and Peter Lawson, three for 40 in 9.2 overs.

Carlisle’s game with Cleator was postponed and will be played at a later date.

In Division One, batting first at home to Barrow, Kirkby made 443 for seven, the highest innings score ever in league and cup games.

Alistair Bradley, 131, and James Thornton, 100, made an opening stand of 158. Skipper Mike Fugler, 86, Sam Marshall, 38, and Rob Fugler, 34, saw Kirkby to 443 for six at tea. Barrow’s Cliff Wilson took three wickets.

The Barrow innings was understandably quiet. Max Henderson, making 36, and Rashid Ahmad, 28, were top scorers in the 106 all out in the 30th over. Kirkby’s Matthew Bruce took four for 28 in ten overs.

Having first knock at home to Seascale, Workington 2nds' openers Adam Chambers, 151, and Jake Daniel, 70, had a stand of 170.

With Daniel’s dismissal, Callum Sutton, 100 not out, joined Chambers, and they had put on 148, when Chambers was out. At tea, Workington were 350 for two.

Seascale’s reply was led by Robin Sparshott who top-scored with 69, and with 24 from Adam Brown, the visitors were all out for 176 in the 39th over.

Batting first at Cockermouth, Vickerstown were 91 for five, but Peter Lee’s 38 and 53 from No.7 Dean Litherland got the 10-man Walney side to 193 all out.

Cockermouth 2nds lost their first wicket at 32, but no more wickets were lost as Ian Buchanan with 84, and Andrew Dodds, 73, put together an unbroken stand of 162, to get Cockermouth home by nine wickets.

In first at Furness, Egremont made 191 for nine in their 50 overs.

Ryan Griffiths, who made 102 not out, helped Furness cruise to a six-wicket win, 192 for four in 34 overs.