A one-car crash has closed a road in west Cumbria.
- Cumbrian distillery in battle to save Lakes trees
- Cumbrian retains title as Worlds's Ugliest Man - for 16th time
- Injured Workington speedway rider in heated row moments before crash
- Four arrests after early morning Cumbria police raids
- West Cumbrian man tried to groom girl in web chatroom
- 'Noisy' rock band returns for another gig in west Cumbria
A Cockermouth soldier celebrated a five-medal haul at Prince Harry’s Invictus Games for injured servicemen and women – and now has his sights set on the Paralympics.
We have launched a campaign to find the unsung heroes and heroines in our community.
A celebration cake shop and caterers has opened in Maryport.
The finalists for the CN Group Business Awards have been chosen, and judges say the standard is as high as ever.
When mum-of-three Carolyn Parker agreed to help count the dinner money at her children’s Cockermouth school 10 years ago, little did she realise it was the beginning of a journey that would lead to a national awards final.
A Great Broughton teenager has made a short film about depression in the hope of educating people about the illness.
More than 400 people said goodbye to Maryport’s Stephen Penrice today. (2 comments)
Visit our Flickr page for a selection of photos from our members of Allerdale Snappers, the Flickr group attached to the Times & Star. Click here to join up and send us your photos!